Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will create cutting-edge material and processing technology for future energy application, such as material solution for clean energy, circular economy, etc.
- You will conduct R&D work in the technical area of material science.
- You will identify new ideas, initiate new research projects and ensure relevant IP protection.
- You will execute research projects as project leader or key project member.
- You will work with colleagues in Hitachi Energy Research China and global, and collaborate and support business units in the material science and technology area.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- PhD or MSc in inorganic material, electrochemistry, polymer material or a related field.
- Experience in one of the following areas is a strong plus: numerical modeling, data-driven material study, machine learning.
- Excellent innovation capability and competence of application-oriented research.
- Capable to run projects independently with excellent project planning, execution and management.
- Outstanding communication skills, task ownership, and analytical capabilities.
- Fluent spoken and written English as working language.
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-21|
|Número de referencia||R0017780|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us