Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
- As a project engineer, you will support both tenders and projects for HVDC system design, either locally or globally.
- You will develop personal competency by well accomplish each assignment.
- You will calculate HVDC main circuit parameters, design SLD, operation modes, RPC etc.
- Model and study the performance and stability of HVDC system through simulations with PSCAD/EMTDC, Power Factory, PSSE etc.
- Efficiently cooperate with every cross-function interface, make sure the understanding of each other's need is sufficient.
- You will understand customer's requirement thoroughly, ensure on time and high-quality delivery.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's / Master's degree of engineering in Power System/Power Electronics.
- HVDC working experience or knowledge will be considered as a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of power systems.
- Preferably experience of power system calculation tools such as PSCAD/EMTDC, Power Factory, PSSE and MATLAB.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing.
- Willingness of collaboration and sharing with team members. Strong self-learning aptitude with a high technical interest.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-21|
|Número de referencia||CN53584535|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company