Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will sell products, system and services of Power Grids to customers to achieve required business targets.
- To Manage marketing & sales operation procedure in whole process, including project forecasts, analysis, pursuing, bidding, negotiating, contracting, collecting accounts receivable, post-sales, data maintenance, etc.
- You will maintain effective customer relationship to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/system/ service offering, and align to provide a solution.
- To Ensure a positive customer experience. Living Group’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Living Group’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor or master’s degree, majored in science or engineering (electrical/power related major preferred)
- 3+ years of experiences on sales, business development, account management in related industries
- You will be responsible and stable, positive & innovative, self-driven & persistent with work pressure, strong communication & collaboration, customer-focused & result-orientated.
- Adequate English & MS office skills
- Ability to adapt to frequent travel.
Tianjin, Tianjin, China
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-28|
|Número de referencia||R0019824|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us