Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Being charge of monthly payroll data collection, Workday master data & eTime system integration checking, payroll result checking and payment.
- You will process individual income tax declaration and reconciliation for local employees.
- Being charge of monthly social benefit and company benefit transactions.
- You will work closely with external vendors and internal stakeholders (Other service lines in HR Operations, Finance and HRBPs) for payroll and benefit related.
- You will provide the solution to solve local business requirement or special case.
- Answer employees’ enquiries in time via internal HR service ticket system.
- You will update the working instruction (WI).
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree and above
- 2 year of HR working experience with knowledge of payroll or benefit.
- Excellent speaking & written in English. Proficiency in Japanese is also good.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and problem solved skills and learning agility.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivator and proactive.
- Good teamwork and strong service awareness.
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Human Resources|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-04-28|
|Número de referencia||R0019971|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us