Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Quality & OpEx strategies Defines and develops Quality and Operational Excellence (Q&OpEx) strategies in line with Organization strategy and supports their local adoption and deployment to accelerate the rate of operational improvement across the entire value chain.
- Test capability Ensures the local organization has the necessary hardware and software capability to assure products and systems meet specified requirements and customer expectations.
- Safety Implements and ensures that safety systems are in place, known, and utilized by assigned personnel resulting in an accident-free workplace.
- Test protocols Consults with Engineering staff to develop test protocols as necessary to investigate the integrity of new products, or new functionality for existing products.
- Expert analysis Provides expert analysis and interpretation of data utilizing engineering standards and specifications. 5. Support delivery Organizes and allocates testing resources to effectively and efficiently meet customer delivery commitments.
- Testing support Provides support to other functional teams as needed to establish incoming test protocols and to perform First Article Inspections. 8. People leadership and development Ensures, with support of HR, that the Quality & Operational Excellence (Q&OpEx) team, is sustainably staffed, developed, and directed to enable effective leadership, support and coaching on improvement projects and to provide a career development path for future operational leaders
Qualification : BE, Masters
Exp: 14 – 18 years exp
|Ubicación||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Quality Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-05-29|
|Número de referencia||R0020611|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us