Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You are responsible for the dynamic modeling, algorithm design, and controller implementation of switching power converters used in a wide range of ac and dc products.
- You are expected to perform control system design through all stages starting with topology discussions, concept stage, modeling, implementation, and validation.
- Analysis, design and implementation of control systems high-power, high-frequency power converters.
- Develop and utilize computer simulations (Matlab/Simulink, PLECS) to investigate new algorithms, and abnormal events.
- Be part of design process starting from idea generation, simulation, control design, prototyping and verification of new converter products.
- Support a fast, iterative design process in a cross-functional, dedicated team. Use fast prototyping and lab mockups to close learning loops and achieve results quickly.
- Working in modern laboratories; bringing up prototypes; evaluating designs limits.
- We offer an exciting job in an international environment where you will get great possibilities to develop further within Hitachi Energy.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- MSc degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Deep understanding of the control theory for Power Electronics applications.
- Strong analytical skills with circuit, and controls theory fundamentals, combined with strong hands-on testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with power electronics simulation tools (Simulink, PLECS…).
- Experience with working with Hardware In the Loop (HIL) platforms and laboratory equipment used for converter prototyping and testing.
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity, and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, and strong communication skills.
- As you will be part of a global business, fluency in written and spoken English is required.
|Ubicación||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-05-10|
|Número de referencia||R0018873|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us