Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Prepares sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Creates added value for the customer and Hitachi Energy and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicate details in accordance with Hitachi energy offering and strategy (delivery time, payments and general terms and conditions).
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know- how sharing and cross- collaboration.
- Degree in electrical engineering, electromechanical engineering, energy or related field
- Intermediate to advanced English (mandatory)
- 3- 5 years of experience
- Office (word, excel, ppt)
|Ubicación||San Isidro, Lima, Peru|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-05-25|
|Número de referencia||R0021312|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company
More about us