Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy - MES Application Manager
- Establish relationship with multiple business partners and stakeholders aligning drivers and objectives
- You will define processes and governance structure for MoM/MES
- You will monitor delivery of solutions/service/support global across the MoM/MES platform applications landscape and ensure OLA’s/SLA’s are delivered/maintained within budget and to business expectations.
- You will propose and deliver actions required to improve the overall quality of the service. Reviews the outcome of the work provided by external partners.
- Manage in-house applications development if needed.
- Identify new opportunities for services provided.
- Maintain a relationship with the applications vendors.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Seniority with +5 years of experience within IS & Operations
- Understanding of manufacturing processes (TR/HV)
- Understanding of software solutions in the area of MoM/MES (knowledge on MES/ECS is welcome)
- Thorough knowledge of IT service management concepts (ITIL).
- Systematic approach, business mindset, good articulation skills
- Fluent English language, written and spoken
- Estimated 20% travel
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||IT, Telecom & Internet|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-06-22|
|Número de referencia||R0024897|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company