Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You are as a Warranty Manager will be a part of Hitachi Energy at Samutprakarn, Thailand.
- You will take responsibility of site issues for Transformers during warranty period and attend small site issues like oil leakage, schematic panel etc by own.
- You will have technical knowledge how of Transformers, coordination with Project Managers for clarity of our scope and accordingly take up with customer at site.
- You will analysis work involved and accordingly line up site activities, if it requires to involve sub-contractor for attending site issues, coordinate with sub-contractor for attending site issues.
- You will supervise work while work off loaded to sub-contractor and conclude with customers by Site Reports / MOM. Keep track records of Warranty status of each project, coordinate with Service Team for Supervision / Service Engineer for new Projects.
- Living HITACHI ENERGY's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering Power or higher.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Service Field, working as Service Engineer role / Warranty Engineer / Site Supervisor Role with relevant to power transformer products, power substation, LV, MV and HV switchgear.
- Sound knowledge of power transformers. Current electrical engineer License valid in monitor and control.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP. A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills.
|Ubicación||Samut Prakan, Samut Prakan, Thailand|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Project | Program Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-07-12|
|Número de referencia||R0022704|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company