Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
In this role you will act as a Senior Leader in the Sales Operations organization providing business support to the Global Head of Sales and functionally to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations. The role will be responsible for facilitating and leading efforts for sales trainings focusing on methodologies & product awareness, pipeline development with specific focus on driving growth in key areas, strategic account planning, talent management and reporting with the goal of driving sales effectiveness.
- Facilitate pipeline reviews with sales teams and focus on driving growth in key product areas.
- Develop Pipeline reporting views with KPI’s for measurement.
- Set and maintain funnel review cadence with Sales Leadership
- Partner with Marketing to increase visibility on Leads value and opportunity progress.
- Assist with performance and pipeline intel during the annual budgeting process.
Strategic Account Planning:
- Conduct quarterly reviews.
- Tracking targets, accounts, and performance
- Schedule, facilitate review and drive action plans.
- Focus on key deals, tacking and follow up.
- Schedule sales training and pertinent activities to equip sales for performance improvement.
- Engage with sales leadership on specific training needs and develop performance measurements KPI’s to determine effectiveness of the sales training.
- Engage cross functionally with Marketing, Tender Management and SMEs to develop sales training materials.
- Facilitate onboarding process for sales teams.
- Engage with sales leaders on recruiting of sales resources.
- Drive performance management reviews, focusing on quota attainment.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in either Sales, Sales Operations, Sales enablement, Relationship Management, Consulting & Training.
- Understanding of the challenges sales face in a corporate environment.
- Excellent MS Suite experience, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience navigating and building reports in Salesforce.com.
- Dynamic presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing assignments and projects simultaneously with a track record of project completion.
- Self-starter, self-sufficient, flexible, adaptable.
- Project management experience desired, but not required.
- Detailed oriented.
|Ubicación||Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-07-18|
|Número de referencia||R0027304|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company