Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Manufacturing Production Workers focus on setting up, operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting manufacturing production (i.e., machining, processing, assembly, or packaging)
- Equipment including: Operating machine tool, chemical processing, assembly, or packaging equipment to manufacture products according to production specifications, schedules, volume/cost/wastage targets, and quality standards. Moving, packing, and sorting raw materials or finished goods.
- Monitoring the quality of output to identify, discard, or re-manufacture faulty products.
- Maintaining accurate daily production records as input to manufacturing performance analysis.
- A Team Leader (M1) supervises para-professional employees.
- Setting day-to-day operational objectives for team. Problems faced may be difficult but typically are not complex.
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports, customers and stakeholders.
- This position is for 2nd Shift.
- Previous supervisory experience is a must for this position.
|Ubicación||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States of America|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Production & Skilled Trades|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-03|
|Número de referencia||R0027920|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company