Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is a technology company with engineers, digital pioneers, creators, and innovators at its core. We do more than keep the lights on, our purpose is to inspire sustainable progress.
The Platform & Application (P&A) Department delivers and ensures high quality IT services for the business and are looking for an experienced professional who can take the position as IT Practices Improvement Manager.
P&A acts as key user of ServiceNow as they represent the requirements of Application Owners from across the organization.
At a high-level, this role will focus on (i) ServiceNow processes, (ii) Demand management and (iii) ITSM / SW development practices.
The successful candidate leverages their ITIL and application management experience to provide expertise and ownership, driving our IT excellence forward.
You will join us in the exciting journey to harmonize and mature our IT environment, enabling our purpose of powering good for sustainable energy.
- Defining and owning the ServiceNow processes for P&A.
- Secure ServiceNow delivery capacity by maintaining a P&A roadmap.
- Manage organizational change management across P&A.
- Capture, maintain and harmonize demand requests from across the P&A organization.
- Act as the owner of ITSM practices, specifically focusing on SW development and management.
- Define and establish SW development practices, methods, and techniques within P&A focusing on requirement management, design, deployment and operations and maintenance.
- Evaluate and explore tooling and future technologies to enhance SW development and management focusing on automation of Testing.
- In addition to SW development and management drive the overall implementation and management of ITSM practices within an organization.
- 10-12 years of professional experience.
- 8+ years progressive experience as part of a professional services organization, delivering application management; or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL Foundations certification, as well as one or more additional ITIL certifications, such as ITIL Service Manager or ITIL Expert.
- Excellent understanding of ServiceNow technology and its processes.
- Experience with implementing or operating the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience of defining focused ServiceNow roadmaps.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment with a working knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma.
- Experience with software development methodologies and frameworks, such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, and Kanban.
- Knowledge of SW Testing methods and tools in particular System testing frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Project Management and delivery.
- Proven success driving complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Professional attitude: pro-active, adaptable, keen to grow and have strong interpersonal and communication skills and build good relationship.
- Experience building a capable team to support your goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Type of work: remote
Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Milano, Milano, Italy
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||IT, Telecom & Internet|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-03|
|Número de referencia||R0027653|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company