Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will be collaborating and coordinating with the Business SMEs, C&P CoE, Run Team and CSS Finance.
- You will support Business in the Issue Resolution, take lead in the various User Acceptance tests, have an inventory of the various test scripts, document the results and pain points and own the process /activity that belongs to C&P CoE as per the Reiwa Service Catalogue.
- You will ensure that all the Internal control requirements are met for the process /activity that is being performed.
- You will proactively identify as to what can go wrong. Highlight to the Core team about the probable issue.
- You will train the new resources. Prepare a Working document, review the same periodically and save the same in Share point for the consumption of Wider audience.
- You will become a Knowledge Center for Controlling related topics.
- You will support the project team in analyzing the scenarios and suggest for improvements.
- You will be familiar with all the (Business required) reports both standard and Customized Fiori reports. Such other business requirement which may be requested by business/Team leads/ Manager.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A university degree in Finance or other relevant fields.
- More than 2 years of work experience in SAP implementation or maintenance.
- Strong knowledge in SAP (especially FICO module) and Finance.
- Independent problem-solving capability.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Fluent in English (If required).
|Ubicación||Xiamen, Fujian, China|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-04|
|Número de referencia||CN54837580|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company