Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Business Unit Transformers based in Monselice (PD) we are looking for a Mechanical Designer of transformer internal active part who will be responsible for creating and modifying the standard designs of components (core, windings, connection leads,insulation parts, etc) and developing standard specifications/drawings for procurement and manufacturing.
1. Design of transformer internal active part, including drawings and electrical calculations according to specification and internal standard. Contribute to design reviews and design verification together with project design team.
2. Identify variation requests to support contract claims;
3. Follow work plans and ensure quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost;
4. Report any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management for resolution;
5. Attends project meetings and presents specific aspects of design assignments;
6. Collaborate with the supply chain function, review vendor documentation, prepare RFQs, provide design related evaluation of proposals for materials and equipment;
7. Support actively production function during manufacturing process of active part in order to ensure execution of the project in line with the drawings and standard procedures.
8. Use standard processes and tools, assist in developing new processes and tools for reuse of technical solutions;
9 Run 2D or 3D FEM dielectric verification for specific critical components.
9. Live core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or technical diploma;
- 1-2 years of experience in the techical department area is nice to have;
- Good knowledge of 2D CAD software and 3D modelling, with preference to PTC Creo;
- Fluency in Italian and good knowledge of English (B1/B2);
- Proactivity, good attention to detail and strong communication skills are required.
|Ubicación||Monselice, Padova, Italy|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-04|
|Número de referencia||R0027796|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company