Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Sales Support Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be playing a vital role in facilitating and optimizing the sales process. Working closely with the sales team to provide administrative and operational support, ensuring seamless communication with customers and assisting in achieving sales targets.
- Processing sales orders accurately and efficiently, ensuring all details are captured correctly and promptly. Coordinate with other departments to ensure timely delivery and follow up with customers on order status.
- Responding to customer inquiries, resolve complaints, and provide information about products or services. Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and maintain a positive relationship with clients.
- Preparing and maintaining sales-related documents, such as sales contracts, proposals, quotations, and presentations. Ensure all documents are properly filed and accessible to the sales team.
- Generating sales reports, performance metrics, and sales forecasts. Providing data analysis and insights to the sales team to help improve decision-making and identify sales opportunities.
- Maintaining and updating the customer and sales databases with accurate and current information. Keep records of interactions with customers and track sales activities.
- Assisting sales representatives with administrative tasks, including scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, and preparing sales materials and processing expenses reports.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the company's products or services and stay up to date with industry trends to provide informed support to customers and the sales team.
- Identifying inefficiencies in sales support processes and propose improvements to streamline operations and enhance productivity.
- Conducting research on competitors, industry trends, and customer needs to support the sales team in developing effective sales strategies.
- Collaborating with other internal departments, such as marketing, finance, and logistics, to ensure seamless operations and an excellent customer experience.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in sales support, customer service or relevant field.
- Proficient in using CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is must.
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities and attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Ubicación||Dubai, Dubai Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-14|
|Número de referencia||R0027895|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company