Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Initiate and participate in the sequence definition, cycle time calculation, and analysis of the working phases of production processes.
- Shares cycle time data with internal teams.
- Defines the working phase sequence of a new and existing production process in order to achieve the production targets.
- Developing a standard workflow for new and existing products while considering safety and efficiency, definition of proper production layout.
- Prepares technical documentation regarding cycle times, process phases and the related methods for wiring and assembly procedures for different type of products.
- Designs and implements optimal station layouts that support the operator, define proper workplaces, material handling and tools.
- Create and take part of trainings for improving the qualification of production team during implementation of new technologies, processes or procedures.
- Evaluates new process technologies to improve human and machine productivity, quality and cost reduction by optimizing the production processes.
- Take part of product transfer initiatives into the production line, define technology, tools and processes that must be followed by the production team.
- Take part of analyze and control the quality of the production output. Initiate and coordinates the activities related to the implementation of the company's investment program.
- Prepares requests for quotes from suppliers for the reconstruction and modernization of machinery and equipment.
- Coordinate improvement projects across different functions.
- Participates in the definition of action plans and follow for its execution.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role at manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience in working with Lean Six Sigma will be an advantage.
- Good computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with CAD programs and SAP is an advantage.
- Very good communication, coordination and teamwork skills.
- Good written and spoken English.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
- Good team player skills - collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, strong communication skills.
- Experience in coordinating multiple teams.
|Ubicación||Sevlievo, Gabrovo, Bulgaria|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-18|
|Número de referencia||BG55085374|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company