Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
North America Marketing Communications Team Leader
At Hitachi Energy, our purpose is to advance a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact on our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Regional Marketing Communications Team Lead for North America corporate organization. The North America region is experiencing tremendous growth in energy infrastructure, EV charging systems, high voltage direct current projects, power quality solutions, semiconductors, and many other exciting offerings in North America. To turn our strategic vision and purpose into reality, we need a strong strategic marketing guru to become a part of this exciting journey who can help us grow the market, strengthen our brand, positioning, and overall market presence in the region. If you enjoy creating high-impact content, being a team leader, and seeing how marketing campaigns convert to sales, this is the right fit for you! You’ll be designing marketing programs that meet regional business objectives and align with the global Hitachi Energy strategy. This position requires close collaboration and alignment with communications function, other business units, and local sales organizations to execute marketing activities and events that drive sales and increase market share.
- Be a strategic bridge between local sales, North America communications and marketing teams to align on strategic priorities and objectives for the North America region
- Map and understand local customers’ decision journeys to develop promotional plans to improve customer engagement, lead generation and company positioning.
- Localize global value propositions and segment marketing strategies for appropriate market segments to meet regional customer needs
- Plan and develop strategic marketing programs to generate qualified leads and grow sales in line with regional growth strategies (tradeshows, events, conferences, marketing content development such as blogs, white papers, videos, product photography, and other high-impact promotional programs.
- Deliver on regional marketing plan in conjunction with the global marketing team and regional sales leaders with a focus on business profitable growth
- Manage the strategic selection, evaluation and measurement of marketing activities and engagements in coordination with global marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the North America marketing and communications team in project managing strategic events in North America in collaboration with cross-functional/cross-business teams
- Drive metrics-based reporting across the region to show marketing ROI for money spent
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns to support YOY improvement of spend, real-time campaign adjustment, and detailed insights on customer/prospect interest
- Be accountable for annually set KPIs to measure performance and link activities to pipeline
- Design and lead together with regional businesses regional customer journeys that ensure the right people are targeted, at the right time, with the right messages
- Lead and develop a team of country marketing specialists with an opportunity to become a team manager
- Solid B.A./B.S. degree and a minimum of 5+ years experience in marketing, marketing communications or related roles within the technology sector
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- 5+ years of marketing, brand and/or marketing communications experience in B2B environment (prefer technical/industrial environment) – Energy/power segment preferred
- Experience with managing, tracking and reporting on budgets (financial stewardship accountability)
- Experience in marketing metrics, ROIs and reporting
- Proven track record in developing analytical and digital marketing skills as well as knowledge of lead generation practices and performance-based digital marketing
- Basic understanding of lead generation and marketing automation (preferably with Eloqua) and Salesforce.com
- Finely honed project management skills, in addition to a keen sense of initiative, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Well-developed communication and organizational skills
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel on business assignments
- Flexible with demonstrated experience in leading and managing change communications
- Analytical mindset (i.e. marketing measurement, new market analysis)
- Excellent communication skills, with a knack for distilling down complex ideas into customer-friendly language
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organizational skills with top-notch attention to detail and the ability to move projects forward independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management skills with internal and external partners at all levels
- Ability to leverage analytics to inform strategy
- Passion for innovation and bringing fresh ideas to the table
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Miami, Florida, United States of America
Pomona, California, United States of America
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-18|
|Número de referencia||R0020759|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company