Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Mission Statement: Act to improve safety, operating efficiency, quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment across the local business.
- Quality metrics Reports in an accurate and timely manner on Quality and Operational Excellence (Q&OpEx) metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the analysis and management of local processes.
- Process audits Conducts process audits to ensure the conformance of working practices with established processes and procedures.
- Measurement Utilizes measurement systems to produce data that reflect the accurate characteristics of materials, products, systems, and processes.
- Process improvement Leads small groups of employees in the usage of the standard quality improvement approach (i.e. 8D / DMAIC/ A3…) to implement improvements in local procedures.
- Safety Performs assigned tasks in a safe manner that will encourage others to exercise safety in their normal daily activities.
- DEE / BE (Electrical / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer)
- 8 years to 16 years’ experience in Quality assurance activities like process review, inspection of transformer enclosures, Quality audit of vendors, Root cause analysis for the NCRs
|Ubicación||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Quality Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-14|
|Número de referencia||R0030355|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company