Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be on-site for transformer installation and commissioning.
- You will perform renovation and retrofit work on the transformer site.
- You will do a transformer overhaul on-site.
- You will do transformer maintenance, bushing replacement, and other associated spare component replacements on-site.
- Installation and commissioning of a transformer intelligent device is your responsibility.
- Living Hitachi energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in electrical machinery or related field.
- More than 3 years of transformer site service experience, HVDC site service experience is preferred.
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent capacity for learning
- Strong communication abilities
- Proficiency at writing and communication skills in English.
- Able to travel for work.
|Ubicación||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-31|
|Número de referencia||R0029750|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company