Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Accountable for obtaining goods/services required by the organization including: Indirect Operations (e.g., Office Supplies, Computers, Travel, Maintenance, Machine Parts, etc.). Direct Operations (e.g., Raw Materials and Services for Manufacturing, Production or Construction; Products for Retail, etc.) Procurement processes include: Product/Service Sourcing. Supplier Selection. Pricing/Terms Negotiation. Order Processing. Contract Administration. Supplier Performance Management. May include Strategic Sourcing An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices. Ensure efficiency and effectiveness of processes to meet end customer demand. Result Oriented professional with proven track record in Supply Chain function.
- The successful candidate for this position has experience in the manufacturing industry of switchgear and an strong understanding of supply chain management concepts.
- Independent able to handle import and local procurement process.
- Candidate should have core experience of Sourcing and logistics management of various commodities used in industry.
- Should have exposer of basic material planning based on continuous production planning.
- Knowledge of GST , custom clearance and other taxations is must.
- Good analytical skills with proven experience in cost cutting / cost saving activities are desirable.
- Must be familiar with SAP MM module and basic experience of tools like lean manufacturing, KANBAN.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of different commodities in the area of specialization Proper record management
- Inventory management
- BE/B.tech in Mechanical
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP MM Module
- In depth process knowledge of Machining , Casting , Forging process.
- Knowledge of import and export Material Handling
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed with MS Office , Power BI tools.
|Ubicación||Maneja, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Supply Chain|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-01|
|Número de referencia||R0029515|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company