Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
Repair & Maintenance Engineering focuses on planning, designing and implementing maintenance programs to optimize the availability and productivity of manufacturing facilities and equipment including: Planning and coordinating maintenance engineering work including review of mechanical and electrical engineering specifications. Performing engineering review of proposed new equipment designs to assess reliability, ease of maintenance, and availability of replacement parts. Liaising with production staff to coordinate repair work, statutory safety inspections and supply of new plant and equipment with production schedules. Participating in the installation and commissioning of new equipment An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Support our clients across the globe in optimizing their maintenance policies and enhancing their equipment availability.
- Handle configuration of Substation models in our State-of-the-art Digital platform and study the system to support with most efficient Reliability based maintenance plans.
- Act as an interface between the client and the R&D team, continuously work on delivery projects for customers and also support the product releases for the development team.
- Assist our clients with trouble shooting and perform RCA related to malfunction of equipment and deliver proposals to avoid further deterioration of equipment
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Have B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with a minimum work experience of 5+ years in Operation and Maintenance of Substations and Power plants.
- Experience in maintaining Substations of 33 KV and above. Hands on experience in routine and preventive maintenance of all primary equipment in AIS and GIS.
- Good experience in managing TBM, CBM and RCM in Substations.
- Hands on experience in testing of different make primary equipment.
- Complete knowledge of OHSAS procedures
|Ubicación||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-08-31|
|Número de referencia||R0029001|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company