Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Project Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be leading the execution of medium size to large and moderately complex GIS projects and ensuring that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as schedule commitments.
- Executing the projects as per contract scope, schedule, and contractual conditions
- Reviewing the contract received from sales and understands terms & conditions of project contracts, including awareness of risks of negative impact on margin, performance, and risk factors.
- Planning, monitoring, and controlling the project activities (Scope, Time and Cost) proactively including project handover, execution planning, monitoring and controlling activities to accomplish the project goals.
- Developing project schedule and freezing with respective stakeholders (internal and external).
- Preparation of project wise Master document list and maintaining the updates.
- Executing the process activities in SAP and maintaining the documentation as per ISO and Internal process requirements throughout the project cycle.
- Co-ordinating with Engineering and customer for timely approval of drawings and documents and resolution of all projects related queries or issues during execution.
- Single point contact and escalation point for customer for project issues and Assuring Hitachi Energy commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract.
- Seeking to improve customer satisfaction and feedback through consistent customer Interaction.
- Building trust, confidence & loyalty with customers.
- Preparing and submitting project progress report to customer as per contractual requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 7 to 12 years of work experience from the similar industry is preferred.
- Experience in project execution of GIS projects, Substation projects or similar projects related to Design, supply, installation of High Voltage equipment.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to convince stakeholders in the interest of the project.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver the projects with time, cost.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Ubicación||Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Project | Program Management|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-04|
|Número de referencia||R0030668|