Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for an operations planner at Components in Ludvika, a unit within Power Transformers. As operations planner you are a central point of contact for several functions that you will interact with regularly, such as production, quality, purchasing and order department. The position offers good opportunities to grow and gives a good insight into how our business is managed.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements.
- Manage production plans for multiple production sections.
- Ensure efficient use of production resources.
- Collaborate with the team on forecasts etc. to secure material for our production.
- Monitor the Tap Changer production and actively involve yourself in solving various issues.
- Drive improvement activities related to planning & logistics.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- To succeed in this role, you are comfortable and enjoy managing several projects and stakeholders in parallel.
- The role requires you to be communicative, structured and have a problem-solving mindset.
- You have an academic background related to production or logistics, or you have experience working in these fields.
- You are fluent in English and Swedish, both spoken and written.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with ERP/LN is meritorious.
Are you ready for an exciting new challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 8th of October 2023! Our selection process is continuous, and the position may be closed before the advertisement expires. So, if you are interested – don’t delay, apply today!
Recruiting Manager, Magnus Salmons, Magnus.firstname.lastname@example.org will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Karolina Czechowski, +46 730-73 41 15, Unionen: Olle Ruzicka, +46 107-38 31 44, Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Ingrid Schjelderup, email@example.com
|Ubicación||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Supply Chain|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-05|
|Número de referencia||R0029618|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company