Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Project Engineering focuses on designing, communicating, and implementing an operational plan for completing an engineering-based project including: Preparing designs, project controls and specifications, schedules, cost estimates, production, transportation, installation, testing and/or commissioning of new infrastructure, facilities, equipment, etc. Monitoring progress and performance against the project plan; taking action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays. Identifying, developing, and gathering the resources necessary to complete the project. May include preparing engineering standards, designs and work specifications; developing project schedules, budgets and forecasts; and selecting materials, equipment, project staff, and external contractors An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience. May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
Roles and Responsibility:
- The success candidate will be the part of HUB APMEA PT Tendering Team specialized in Power Transformers design
- Responsible for development of various application power transformer -tender designs in coordination with the Market and Sales Strategy to meet the market needs.
- Responsible for development of transformer designs based on tender specifications
- Preparation of Data sheets, Cost sheets as per customer specification
- Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- Visiting customers for technical discussions
- Exploring & implementing new transformer accessories
- Participation in internal design concept reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineering.
- Less than 3 years’ experience working in Electrical design for Power Transformers (66kV & above).
- Further experience in other products such as Shunt Reactors, Special transformers would be advantageous.
- Understanding of Power Transformer Electrical Design, Thermal, Dielectrics, Short circuit and sound performance and transformer mechanics
- Experience in Simulation or software development would be advantageous.
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Demonstrated team building and networking skills, would be a preference.
- Good verbal and written English is a Must.
- Organised and thorough.
- A team player, open with information and willingly contributes to team discussions with an ability to work without supervision when required.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas
|Ubicación||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-06|
|Número de referencia||R0030942|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company