Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You will act as a Senior Financial Specialist report to the Hub Controller. In coming months, lead local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within factory/site. Support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
- You will contribute to the definition of the strategy for the business unit. Serve as the key partner for the relevant factory manager in determining strategy for area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing, and adjusting in implementation as needed. Maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- You will translate strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets. Oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serves as the interface to HQ/Country CFO/Global/Local Division Manager. Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, build scenarios, and recommend actions.
- You will monitor progress achieved and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Identify issues and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency. Manage and closely monitors the cash flow and takes action to improve Net Working Capital. Special focus areas: product/business line profitability, product costing, production variances, over/under-absorption analysis/inventory analysis, incl. cycle count results.
- You will identify and communicate commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Execute risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure.
- You will establish and oversee processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information. Ensure high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules. Implement and maintain policies and procedures to ensure reporting system complies with IFRS, PRC GAAP, and tax requirements respectively.
- You will ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Define and implements internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations. Ensure compliance with corporate and country standards, regulations, and guidelines. Support internal and external audits, coordinate, and review audit result and implement improvements. Acts as integrity officer of the company, ensure that integrity trainings are done and complied with, provide documents relating to possible integrity investigations.
- You will ensure timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, Accounting Center, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
- You will ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivate and develop direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies. Manage the team of accounting and controlling professionals to maintain a stable and efficient operation.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree majored in Accounting, Taxation, Finance or Economics etc.
- Ten plus years of working experience, big four accounting firm plus MNC/domestic industries experience is preferred.
- Familiar with PRC tax regulations, PRC and IFRS tax accounting principles.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP (ideally with SAP).
- CPA or CTA is preferred.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good communication skill and teamwork oriented.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, result and customer oriented.
|Ubicación||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-15|
|Número de referencia||CN55040103|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company