Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Global Competence Center for Power Quality Solutions is a unit within Hitachi Energy Sweden supporting the global market for delivery of Power Quality applications in collaboration with regional and local demand units. The Power quality applications enables power systems owners to increase the capacity of their existing power systems while improving electrical stability at the same time. The result is that more electrical power can reach consumers with minimal environment impact after shorter project times and at lower investment costs. This pioneering technology is developed at the Global Competence Center in Västerås and sold to customers worldwide.
We need to strengthen our Plant design Engineering. We are an openminded and experienced team with a good team spirit and good cooperation and you are welcome to join us!
- You will be responsible for plant design; planning, coordinating and communicating all technical aspects related to mechanical plant design within the project
- Handle technical specifications and standards towards design solution
- 3D and 2D design of electrical plants including tasks such as:
- Plant layout,
- Civil conceptional design
- Cable Trench & Conduit layout,
- Grounding & Lightning Protection Calculations
- Design of steel and aluminium structures
- Creation of plant section drawings
- Cooperation with System, electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering
- We are looking for an engaged and driven person who is a true team player and used to take responsibility.
- You hold Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Power Systems, Power quality, Power Grid Solution, Power transmission (HVDC), Substations
- Software skills: experienced on SolidWorks/ Revit or other 3D Modelling using Plant Design Tools (Smart Plant/ PDS/ PDMS - AutoCAD, Micro Station) or Assembly Design Tools (NX, ADI) or BIM 360
- Proficient in English is required since you will be part of an international setting; Swedish will be an advantage
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before October 9! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
More information: Recruiting Dodona Lenkeit, +46 107-38 08 86, firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Stefan Andersson, +46 107- 38 08 21; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Karin Ulvemark, +46 107-38 51 42 or Ingrid Rinaldo, +46 107- 38 51 42. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Helena Stefansdottir, +46 107-38 53 98, email@example.com.
|Ubicación||Vaesteras, Vastmanland County, Sweden|
|Tipo de empleo||Full time|
|Función laboral||Engineering & Science|
|Fecha de publicación||2023-09-18|
|Número de referencia||R0018898|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company