The transformers are suitable for both onshore and offshore applications.
In today's complex oil and gas industry, Hitachi Energy recognizes that environment safety, reliability and resiliency are some of the top challenges faced by the industry. To help address these concerns, Hitachi Energy incorporates rigorous design, simulation and testing protocol when manufacturing its transformers.
Hitachi Energy offers a complete range of transformers designed and tested for durability to withstand the harsh environment in the oil and gas complex.
They power all aspects of power distribution from the main substation to every sector of the refinery, petrochemical plant, offshore platform, and marine vessel.
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Proven advanced transformer common design technology platform
- Robust exterior designs (IP 55 or ANSI 3R)
- Special enclosures such as sealed design or stainless
- Coating and painting systems designed for heavy industrial or offshore corrosive environment
- Standard built-in safety features
- Standard easy of installation and maintenance mechanical characteristics.
- Available features such as CoreSense™ and CoreTec™ for asset monitoring and management
Submit your enquiry and we will contact you