|Lieu||Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as a HUB TRES HSE Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai; UAE. You will be ensuring safe, secure, and healthy design and working conditions for the prevention of work-related injuries and illnesses in our operations and across the value chain including anyone working with our products, systems and services.
- Supporting TRES business in meeting the HSE KPIs of the business units.
- Imparting training to TRES team across the HUB.
- Reviewing ABRA and LSR compliance of TRES in HUB and supporting the countries.
- Performing safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Managing all required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE management system to be compliant with ISO standards.
- Compile all NCs, prepare corrective action and follow up for closure of NCs for TRES units.
- Coordinating and participating in the investigation of accidents and near misses.
- Reviewing and analyzing accidents and near miss incidents and recommend corrective action
- Preparing and timely submit all MIS & reports.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 10 years of experience in field of HSE. Certified NEBOSH IGC.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com