|Lieu||Dubai, Dubay, Utd.Arab Emir.|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Category Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dubai, UAE. You will be developing, planning, and implementing Supply Chain Management (SCM) strategy focused on optimizing costs, spend, delivery and reliability of suppliers and supplied products for an assigned category or group of categories. Performing active spend and budget management. Ensuring execution in accordance with Hitachi Energy, SCM and Supply Base Management instructions and procedures.
- Sourcing Strategy: Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process where decided, implements effective sourcing strategies in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base or suppliers have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements. Ensuring S2O productivity is achieved wherever possible, and all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly.
- Procurement: Minimizing risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Hitachi Energy guidelines.
- Negotiation: Negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renewing price lists, terms and conditions.
- Contracts: Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs and recommending frame agreements to management and executing upon approval. Contract risk management.
- Supplier Agreements: Ensuring identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate suppliers (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies. Defining and establishing local standard agreements wherever needed. Providing and maintaining standard terms in purchasing contracts or terms and conditions in line with Hitachi Energy directives and guidelines.
- Special Programs: Designing and implementing cost-out programs and or processes to reach financial targets.
- Business Continuity: Applying and implementing SCM standards, tools, and processes focused on business continuity for the assigned commodity or group of commodities.
- Safety and Integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5+ years of experience with minimum 3 years in a Supply Chain Role around Services and Strategic Sourcing in a company.
- Proven knowledge in use of MS office tools, MS Teams, Power BI and SAP Ariba applications.
- Experience in the Supply Chain Process related to Indirect Categories such as legal, consulting, marketing, HR, temporary labor or financial services, facilities, workwear, MRO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with C-level executives as well as rank and file in the SCM organization.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written in English language, Arabic language is preferred.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com