|Lieu||Datong, Shanxi, China|
|Type de rôle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
- The success candidate will be the part of an international design and engineering team heavily specialized in traction transformer design.
- You will be responsible for electrical development of traction transformer order and tender designs in compliance with the market and sales strategy to meet the market needs.
- You will coordinate his design activities within a worldwide factories network.
- You will influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- You will participate in internal design concept reviews.
- You will lead the technical communications/discussions/decisions with the customers covering the whole business chain of value where technical skills are keys (tendering, sales, project execution, after sales services…).
- You will support the local & global organization on S&M, SCM, quality activities, cost savings.
- You will support product type test and review test reports.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree (prefer) in Electrical Engineering or automation.
- Fluent in English Language in both spoken and written is a must.
- Strong team working ability, electrical schematic abilities with a worldwide multi-cultural technical team.
- Organized and thorough.
- Good team player, open minded, team oriented and autonomous.
- Additional languages knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Quick learner with ability to master new areas.
- Curiosity in different scientific areas like hydraulic, thermal, mechanical.
- Structured approach for issues solving.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance