|Lieu||Xiamen, Fujian, China|
|Type de rôle||Graduate Trainee|
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
- You will keep the lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Your work will contribute to our mission to deliver a stronger, smarter, and greener grid.
- You will solve seemingly impossible engineering problems, pushing boundaries, breaking records and never giving up. You will think outside the box and create solutions that will have a direct impact.
- You will operate on global teams that support and encourage career growth. You will work on projects that broaden your skillset and participate in professional development activities.
- You will believe in a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation. You will work in a collaborative environment that encourages all voices to share their unique perspectives and fuel innovation.
- You will learn about the relevant business or product line within your rotation.
- You will take ownership of and complete engaging projects within the rotation timeframe.
- You will engage with supervisors and mentors to develop your technical and leadership skills.
- Examples of rotations include application engineering, research & development, project management, design engineering, process engineering, supply chain, production supervisor, software development and engineering, business development, operations, technical sales and marketing and more.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Willing to relocate for 3 rotations across China – relocation assistance is provided.
- STEM majors are welcome to apply.
- Aspire to promote the progress and development of global sustainable energy.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance