|Lieu||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|Type de rôle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
- Chemical test, verify and analysis.
- Incoming material quality and production process quality control.
- Quality issue analysis in production process and on site.
- Promote product quality improvement and process optimization.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above in chemical engineering/materials science or similar.
- Familiar with quality control and management, have experience in writing quality control plan and personnel quality training.
- Excellent on English written & spoken, CET 6 or above.
- Good communication skills, team spirit and positive attitude.
- Prefer to the experience in preparing PPAP and APQP documents and providing corrective/ preventive action reports to customers (e.g., 8D).
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance