|Lieu||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|Type de rôle||Middle Management / Senior Management|
We are currently looking for a HR Business Partner to support our country functions and marketing & sales for UK and Ireland reporting to the Country Managing Director. In this role you are also acting as a HR Business Partner for the local Marketing & Sales (M&S) function. You’ll be developing effective relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders and you’ll be representing Hitachi Energy across various employee branding events, ensuring you drive positive change and transformation projects and supporting HR Business Partners. This role will be homebased but there will be required travel to UK head office site in Staffordshire and exciting events in and around UK and IE where you will promote and be a representation of Hitachi Energy when required.
- Fulfils fiduciary people duties on behalf of the local legal entity. As such ensures that people practices / policies are in line with local labor law and collective national or ccompany bargaining agreements
- Ensures strong labor and key stakeholder relationships internally and externally. Represents Hitachi Energy in the cross-business topics in the union negotiations if needed
- Acts as spoke person for Hitachi Energy for various employee branding events if so, required in full alignment with Talent & Learning and Employer branding team
- Ensures a seamless communication of cross-business relevant people measures to line managers and employees, especially focusing on local specifics, fiduciary and country task. Supporting and influencing in formulating and rolling out employee friendly policies where local aspects need to be highlighted.
- Ensures efficient execution and/or supports integration into the relevant HR. Gives input and ensures that the latest legislation requirements are covered in Hitachi Energy regulations within the country and in the respective remote branches/rep offices
- Facilitates and influences internal communications initiatives in the country in the interest of the entire Hitachi Energy consistently with the direction coming from global HR Communications and Internal Communications
- Facilitates the understanding of the HR Operating model across HR and other Functions in the country
- Proven experience in a HR-related function, including experience in HR operations management, with significant international exposure.
- Sound understanding of business drivers, and how best to utilize HR as a business partner.
- Ability to manage and drive change and transformation projects.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, results-focused and actions-oriented approach.
- Extensive experience in cross-functional, international collaboration, with demonstrated intercultural sensitivity.
- Strong analytical skills, with high level attention to detail and mindfulness.
- Established mindset towards continuous improvement and process refinement, with working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and tools.
- Knowledge of local UK and Ireland labor market, legislation and policies
- Fluency in English - written and spoken.
More about us
Closing date for applications will be 27/03/2023 for additional information please feel free to contact Dianne Cooper Talent Partner email@example.com Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com