|Lieu||Kedonganan, Kuta Badung, Bali Bali, Indonesia|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission, and distribution value chain. Hitachi Energy Grid Automation team provide the most complete digital portfolio in the industry, offering our customers with end-to-end solutions. Combining our products with our exceptional expertise allows us to provide innovative solutions to energize the digital grid. The Operations Coordinator (CO) directs and facilitates the day-to-day resource management operations of the Global Innovation & Digital Enablement (GIDS) team. The CO is directly responsible for resource planning, contractor management, revenue forecasting, PSA administration, ad-hoc engagement management and reporting, and project control.
- Works with Project Managers to identify and refine the resource requirements based on the needs of the project, works to resolve resource conflicts.
- Manages the partner resource pool (as related to services engagements).
- Manages reporting and analysis to assist the operational groups in meeting revenue/cost objectives.
- Supports month-end processing and cross charging/invoicing.
- Utilization tracking and reporting.
- SOW review and approval.
- Manages all PSA administration including, contact set-up, project creation, PSA cross referencing, month-end processing in PSA.
- SFDC and BI dashboards – some creation, some for assurance of accuracy.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience hiring and/or managing people within a services organization preferred.
- Experience deploying or managing human resources preferred.
- Minimum 3 years finance or project accounting experience.
- Ability to formulate workable strategies in relation to resource planning.
- Proven ability to solve problems, apply creative strategies, make prudent business decisions, and use independent/critical judgment and/or thinking skills as necessary.
- Demonstrated skills interfacing with a variety of audiences.
- Ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships with all levels within the organization.
- Ability to set and manage expectations internally and with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Demonstrated abilities in project management, self-reliance and juggling several competing tasks at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Advanced understanding of budgeting, forecasting, P&L analysis, and cost control practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability and confidence to develop and present to senior audiences.
- The ability to identify business drivers and work with a project team to propose practical solutions.
- Ability to identify project issues and risks and formulate mitigation strategies and plans.
- An ability to produce documentation and collateral and to develop PG’s excellence in project delivery capability and methodologies.
- Willingness to travel as required and warranted.
- Have a task and outcome-oriented attitude.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com