|Lieu||Kedonganan, Kuta Badung, Bali Bali, Indonesia|
|Type de rôle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Working in our office in Bali, you will have a real opportunity to develop an outstanding career both locally and through our global network. Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We are currently recruiting for our Global Innovation and Digital Enablement located in Bali, Indonesia. This is an opportunity to work in a highly energized, passionate team on projects around our existing and next generation of products, in particular in the domain of enterprise asset management. We have the opportunity for a number of energetic junior/entry level software engineers to join our development team. The successful candidates will possess a keen attitude towards learning and will have the opportunity to work in projects alongside senior engineers, implementing solution/ customizations for our world class ERP system.
- Assist stakeholder in requirements gathering exercises and documenting requirements with a level of clarity.
- Delivering required artifacts in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Adhering to quality control in accordance with the defined acceptance gate process.
- Support the various departments tasks that could range from R&D development, to delivery implementation and post go live support.
- Working closely with the business consultants and project teams at every phase of the software development lifecycle to understand the business requirements.
- Adapting to changes in requirements/processes and rapid automated testing of features.
- Practicing engineering excellences and driving quality upstream in all phases of development.
- Driving improvements in automation/unit testing coverage, developing test suites and automating end-to-end tests where appropriate.
- Fresh Graduates or maximum with experience of 1-2 years in related field.
- Understand any programming language (Java and .NET or any technology stack).
- Understand the concept of relational database.
- Ready to learn Power BI, Selenium, Kafka, Kubernetes, Microservices, Java, and any other cutting-edge technology when working with Hitachi Energy (access to a world leader LMS/learning experience platform will be given to support your self-development).
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com