|Lieu||Jakarta, DKI Jakarta Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You will play a key role in financial controlling within the Power Grid, Grid Integration, in Jakarta, Indonesia, you will provide valuable support and guidance in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance.
- Key finance role covering tenders and execution phase of the projects
- Provide input in negotiations on commercial and financial issues during the tender preparation and risk review process,
- Support, as a true business partner, Unit Controller, Unit Manager and Tender Manager in tender preparation
- Fully manage financial performance of the portfolio of assigned projects in execution
- Act as project financial controller, and business partner supporting Project Manager and entire execution Team
- Provide input to the project execution plan on financial aspects and assisting with the preparation of project invoices and financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting)
- Drive optimization of project cash flow and revenues while maintaining the accuracy of the project balance sheet, income statement and monthly/quarterly forecasts
- Participate in opportunities and risks identification, monitoring all required mitigation actions to ensure timely implementation
- Coordinate all financial aspects of the project, including estimate at completion and related cost-to-complete, forecasted revenues and cash flow and risk and opportunities assessments, as well as ensuring alignment with other functions including project controls and planning/scheduling.
- Provide support on claim management, back charges and insurance cases and monitoring proper follow-up, together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager upstream (toward customer), side stream (toward consortia partner) and downstream (toward suppliers)
- Support adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter and business-specific finance directives and instructions
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines/procedures and external regulatory requirements
- Live the core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business.
- More than 5years of experience in an Accounting role, with Project experience beneficial.
- Experience with computerized accounting systems and financial reporting software, including SAP is a plus.
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and ability to multitask.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong written and verbal communication skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1