|Lieu||Kedonganan, Kuta Badung, Bali Bali, Indonesia|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As the leading enterprise software and service partner for the world’s asset intensive industries, Hitachi Energy knows what it takes to be an innovative market leader. Whether it’s powering the world’s great cities, pioneering the future in human-robotic collaboration, or flying a solar-powered plane around the world, Hitachi Energy has a commitment to technical innovation. Hitachi Energy recognizes that the thing that fuels innovation is the passion and skill of our people, and this role is an opportunity to become part of that. We are currently recruiting for Global Innovative and Digital Enablement located in Bali, Indonesia. This is an opportunity to work in a highly energized, passionate team on projects around our existing and next generation of products, in particular in the domain of enterprise asset management. We have the opportunity for a number of energetic developers to join our development team. The successful candidates will possess a keen attitude towards learning and will have the opportunity to work in projects alongside senior engineers, implementing solution/ customizations for our world class ERP system
- Conducting requirements gathering exercises with stakeholder in requirements gathering exercises and documenting requirements with a level of clarity.
- Delivering required artifacts in accordance with the relevant methodologies.
- Adhering to quality control in accordance with the defined acceptance gate process.
- Perform the various departments tasks that could range from R&D development to delivery implementation and post go live support.
- Working closely with the business consultants and project teams at every phase of the software development lifecycle to understand the business requirements.
- Participating in functional and technical reviews adapting to changes in requirements/processes and rapid automated testing of features.
- Practicing engineering excellences and driving quality upstream in all phases of development.
- Driving improvements in automation/unit testing coverage, developing test suites and automating end-to-end tests where appropriate.
- Researching and critically evaluating a variety of technologies and architectures to formulate technical designs best able to meet the requirements.
- Providing development estimates for software deliverables.
- Developing high quality acceptance criteria to enable test scenarios to be created.
- Extensive exposure in C# in a professional software development role.
- Demonstrate talent as a C# developer in a team environment.
- Show expertise in Microsoft Visual Studio development environment, SQL Server, and relational data structures.
- Display a solid understanding of key concepts of object-orientated programming and relational data structures.
- Demonstrate understanding of the concepts of Entity Framework, API Development and Consumption.
- Have successfully completed in computer science or related field or solid and proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Display high level knowledge of code optimization techniques.
- Have exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Project and software development lifecycle knowledge.
- Quality assurance and testing methodology.
- Optional skills set: NUnit, Selenium, Katalon.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com