|Lieu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
As a CPQ Development Specialist for INOPC PG you will be part of Operation Center in India (INOPC-PG), aiming to develop a global value chain, where key business activities, resources and expertise are shared across geographic boundaries in order to optimize value for Hitachi Energy customers across markets. It provides high quality engineering and commissioning support to Business Units and Center of Excellence across the Hitachi Energy world. This is an important step from Hitachi Energy’s Global Foot Print strategy. Operation Center Services are System design, Primary side design, Secondary side design, Sourcing, Installation and commissioning.
- Develop features for iSACC (Tendering Tool) to deploy it to the global units.
- Ensure bugs are resolved on time without greater impacts on unit(s).
- Think out of box and develop features that would reduce tender preparation time and/ or improve quality.
- Create automatic test modules for iSACC tests.
- Testing of iSACC tool and ensure tool is stable prior to production release.
- Train iSACC users (entire tool or on new feature updates).
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Expert in C# and .NET
- Expert in SQL (Database, Queries, etc.)
- Software testing skills.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft office Excel, VBA and Word.
- Expert in Access, SharePoint and Power Automate (optional).
- Ability to create training videos and documentation (optional).
- Demonstrated skills in writing and editing.
- Very good communication, presentation & customer handling skills.
- Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively communicates and provides relevant information to stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to adapt to emerging technologies.
- Thrives in a fast paced, results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com