|Lieu||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
You as R&D Project Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business-based Chennai, you will be able to perform all the upcoming R&D projects that we want, we are also looking for more R&D Project Managers within Valve and Digitalization. We are in a very exciting phase and are interested in knowing more about you and how you can contribute, so do not hesitate to apply even if you do not meet all the requirements.
- In this advertisement we are looking for R&D Project Managers in the MACH Control and Protection platform, you will work with developing SW and/or HW Electronics.
- As an R&D Project Manager you will be a part of R&D Project Management Office.
- In the MACH Control and Protection platform, Project Managers works as Epic Owners in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- You will be involved in pre-study, design and development of cutting-edge technologies that enable the current and next generation of modular advanced control for HVDC (MACH).
- You will collaboration with Development Teams, Stakeholders, Product Owners and Line management.
- University degree (Masters) in electrical engineering or similar. Project Management Certification (such as PMP) would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience from R&D development, preferably within SW and/or HW Electronics and/or HVDC technology.
- For the SW Epic Owner role, you have experience as software developer and/or architect. Understanding of software/system modelling preferably by using SysML or UML.
- For the HW Epic Owner role, you have experience as an electronics hardware developer from start, testing to productification.
- As a leader you are a good team player, structured, open-minded and communicative.
- Proficient in English since you will be part of an international setting where you will get to exchange knowledge with people from all over the world.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com