|Lieu||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Knowledge in Power Transformers, About intelligent devices, Digital Equipment’s and Networking equipment.
- Responsible for the Servicing of Bushings (OIP, RIP & RIS) work being carried out in perfect technical order independently.
- Responsible for carrying out diagnosis of Bushings at site for any fault
- Responsible for ensuring technical & safety compliances with the installation requirements and instructions.
- Supervising the adherence to the safety and industry acceptable practice.
- Ensuring that the stipulated deadlines are met, i.e, he is responsible for detailed installation planning on-site to enable that bottleneck are identified well in advance to formulate proposals for achieving targets and implementing appropriate measures.
- Co-ordinating the work & attending the local customer meetings. Authorized, following consultation with the Hitachi representative and work under the guidance of business head.
- Responsible for adherence to the quality assurance requirements on the construction site and seeks to improve these continually.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Resolve issues pertaining to Power transformers, Dry Type and Traction Transformers.
- Testing of Bushings at site as well as Transformer Manufacturer’s Works
- Testing of Bushing at factory if need arise
- Qualification Required: - BE / Diploma / AIEE Electrical
- Experience: - Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience working in Power Transformers service.
- Able to adopt culture of Safety, integrity, and compliance.
- Able to work within company rules and guidelines.
- Ensuring resolutions of customer issues by coordinating with various teams e.g. Product Experts, Production, Design etc.
- Recommending appropriate solution for customer requests.
- Proactively inform customer about issues status based on inputs, clarifications received.
- Respond customer on issues if solutions are delayed.
- Living HAPG’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Result oriented, Positive Attitude towards work and reasonable Communication skills required.
- Travel: - Able to travel frequently to customer places for resolution of customer issues
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1