|Lieu||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
- Create the templates and process for collecting the business requirements and challenges to develop suitable solutions.
- Able to convert the customer stories into a specification and prepare the alternate solutions proposals leveraging the MS Power platform capabilities.
- Prepare the models and architecture of proposed solution to prove that the solution is robust and simple.
- Prepare the project plan and engage the team for developing and maintaining the solution throughout the lifecycle.
- Develop the robust front-end Power applications and reports connecting various data sources.
- Automate the process to create alerts, notifications and implement approval process making use of Power Automate and VPAs.
- Uses SharePoint or Teams or Data verse as a database or data source.
- Plan and manage data storage, deployment, migration activities relentlessly.
- Implementation and continuous improvement based on the quality systems.
- Ensures proper release management (testing, documentation etc.) and support process for users (training, bug fixing, requirements collections etc. This can include FAQs, process documents and other training documentation.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science / Information technology, MCA / MSc. Computer Science / Information tech-neology.
- Should have minimum 2-5 years in professional courses on SharePoint, Power Apps, Power BI .
- Hands on experience on Power automate, power apps.
- Hands on experience on SP Designer, Visual Studio Code, etc.
- Knowledge on power BI and Excel.
- Experience on CSS, HTML5, Ajax, XML, REST, Web Services
- Hand on experience on Bootstrap, JSON and jQuery
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com