|Lieu||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Lead the PLANNING function of Power Transformers Business and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy ABB policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Planning leadership - Leads the planning team of Power Transformers, motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides regular updates and raises flags as needed from time to time.
- Responsible for end-to-end planning of all projects and leading and guiding the team. Co-ordinating with various functions – SCM / Procurement / Engineering / Production to ensure that projects move as per contractual commitments of customer.
- Prepares detailed production plans in coordination with Procurement and Production Teams meeting the contractual commitment and keeping the bottlenecks in mind, managing the constraints and utilizing the resources to the fullest extent.
- Works on LEAN principles to manage the planning function keeping inventory in check and optimizing production. Keep inventory incl. sales more than invoicing from purchase requisition to customer invoice ensuring minimum NWC. Segmentation and safety stock Segments the portfolio of materials through an ABC/XYZ analysis, product lifecycle management and commercial policy. Defines inventory policies according to this segmentation.
- Inventory parameters Calculates and maintains in the planning systems and the ERPs the inventory parameters: safety stock, reorder point, lot size, lead-time, and replenishment strategies.
- Collaboration Collaborates with Buyers for obtaining the best possible supplier performance in terms of supplier on-time delivery, MOQ, quality, lead-time, and flexibility.
- Inbound Materials Works with Operations Buyers and GBS to align planning of material with call offs and ensures that purchase requisitions are converted into purchase orders
- Inventory controls Manages MRP (Materials Resource Planning) exception messages on a daily basis. Supports cycle counting and/or year-end inventory counting. Conducts financial risk assessments decisions relating to inventory, conducts root case analysis when necessary.
- Monitor and perform the production scheduling of inhouse manufacturing of various manufacturing stages in connection with the contractual milestone of the customer contract
- Inventory performance Analyses excess and obsolete/aging inventory. Takes appropriate action for optimizing inventory performance, in collaboration with sales, manufacturing & project management
- Bachelors of Electrical/Mechanical engineer (B.E, B.Tech)
- Minimum 5 - 8 years professional work experience
- Proactive, Self-Motivated, Flexible.
- Quick to learn and execute.
- Ability to document business requirements.
- Experience on Microsoft office and tools.
- Good communication skills in English Language oral and written form.
- Ability to speak with and work together with the technical teams in different
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com