|Lieu||Baghdad, Generic, Iraq|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Service Engineer will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Baghdad, Iraq. You will be participating and supporting the implementation of the service leading practices. Executing technical support and solving problems in own expertise area. Managing, coordinating and performing service projects internally and externally. Proactively identifies potential equipment failures and requests proactive corrective actions. Regularly communicates both with the customer and Hitachi Energy sales teams to ensure we understand customer needs and utilize business opportunities for service growth.
- Health and Safety: Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities. Reporting unsafe practices and incidents.
- Service Delivery: Providing technical support and solving problems in own expertise area in any service task repair, extension, upgrades, migration, retrofits. Managing, coordinating and performing service projects internally and externally. Creating milestones, project plan, cost supervision, action steps, project reviews, project supervision, including all commercials. Following up with work order when needed. Calculating and working out of tenders for customer solutions also for tailor-made solutions (if applicable after consultation with specialist department).
- One Hitachi Energy Approach: Investigating customer needs by professional consulting, e.g. for complex requirements. Managing customer relationships and maintaining regular contacts with customer. Co-operating actively with other Hitachi Energy units to achieve common targets. Working closely with sales team and providing it information on service related opportunities. Providing marketing material to customer.
- Leadership: Providing technical leadership and coordinating for the service team. Creating and developing good team spirit.
- Continuous improvement: Proactively identifying potential equipment failures and requesting proactive corrective actions. Participating in maintenance meetings (e.g. in PM reviews). Participating in improvement activities (e.g. in Root cause analysis (RCA)).
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering field or technical diploma.
- 2+ years of experience in Service industry, service offering.
- Proven knowledge in Hitachi Energy products or systems, Hitachi Energy health and safety operating procedures.
- Ability to operate reliably under difficult circumstances.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com