|Lieu||Seoul, , South Korea|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
For our Marketing, Sales, and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trend in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. Provide on-going relationship management for assigned accounts focused on growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction for one or more accounts. Coordinate all sales efforts of Local and Global BL/HUB BL for assigned account(s) and develop, maintain customer relationships, and manage resolution of specific customer problems.
- You will coordinate all sales efforts of Local and Global BL/HUB for assigned account(s) and develop, maintain customer relationships, and manage resolution of specific customer problems.
- Sells products and/or solutions to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for all Local PGs or Local BLs. Promotes Frame Agreements with the customer.
- You will plan the strategy to establish and develop account relationships. Acts as focal point for problem resolution and monitors the Customer Claims. Plans, facilitates, and conducts customer negotiations.
- You will develop and maintain detailed knowledge of the customer’s business strategy, past purchasing behaviour, organization including decision-makers, customer business drivers, economic trends, and competition.
- You will participate with other account managers and sales management in the development of sales strategies for accounts by understanding the customer’s current business and long-term plans.
- You will monitor competitors’ activity with each potential and existing account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- You will ensure the successful outcome of sales transactions, contracts and proposals and communicates details in accordance with Hitachi Energy supply, offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- You will Coordinate the use of internal or external resources (e.g., technical, advertising, marketing) to provide value added services to accounts and propose recovery plans in case of potential order shortfalls.
- Leads the development and implementation of the account plan to include designing the executive relationship strategy and coverage plans, prioritizing the opportunities, identifying a target for each solution element.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum 10 years of sales or engineering experience in electrical industrial area.
- University degree, in majoring electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience.
- Technical and commercial knowledge, Fluent English Skill, Negotiation Skill.
- To develop package project in EPC business.
- To develop the product sales in domestic market.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Flexible work practices
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Sick pay