|Lieu||Kraków, , Poland|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Support in development and ensures communication/implementation of global and regional Procurement and Logistics strategies to maximize efficiency. Lead internal stakeholder management in the (Oversight) respective HUB, across Business, Business Lines and other Functions. Ensure compliance and implementation of Procurement and Logistics activities, procedures and initiatives in the (Oversight) HUB Countries.
- Supports development and communication/implementation of global and regional Procurement and logistics strategies for areas such as Indirect Materials & Services (Transactional- tactical) and Strategic Sourcing, Process & Excellence, Finance, Risk Management, Supply Base Management, Quality, Sustainability, and Procurement & logistics Systems.
- Drives compliance to global and regional sourcing – operational strategies in the areas of IM&S to maximize savings.
- Fosters communication internally, externally, and between different Business lines, Functions and supports the implementation of Procurement & Logistics activities and initiatives in the countries HUB through this clear communication.
- Leads “client satisfaction” with internal stakeholders from general management, Business, Business lines and other Functions in the region/country through communication and active feedback loops between stakeholders and the PL organization.
- Responsible for meeting the budgeted function cost and head count for at country level as well as for planned cost reduction, cost avoidance, supplier’s reduction, PO coverage, customer satisfaction, payment terms, spend compliance, processes automation.
- Analyzes problems to identify best solutions and triggers improvements from relevant Procurement & Logistics organization to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Contributes to development and implementation of Procurement and Logistics standards, tools and processes in the respective HUB.
- Create and manage the needed succession plans to ensure proper people development and reduce attrition in the respective HUB
- Oversees local staff and acts as a local mentor for local SCM staff.
- 7+ years of experience working in Procurement and Logistics around Services and Strategic Sourcing in a company.
- Ability to lead teams across functional areas, business units, and across countries in respective HUB.
- Strong knowledge/ use of MS office tools including MS Excel etc.
- Strong knowledge of: Indirect Materials and Services contracts management; Technology trends in Indirect materials and services; Business process standards and associated application; Vendor consolidation and process optimization; GDPR.
- Strong knowledge of the Supply Chain Process related to IM&S.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Ability to lead initiatives and promote acceptance across Business Lines.
- Solid knowledge of different supply chains and logistics structures.
- Outstanding organizational skills to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with C-level executives as well as rank and file in the Procurement and Logistics organization.
- Creating local / HUB processes in alignment with Business instructions where needed by local regulations.
- Bi-Lingual (English / Polish).
- Superior negotiation skills in a highly challenging, intercultural multi-business environment.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com