|Lieu||Al Khobar, , Saudi Arabia|
|Type de rôle||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as a Project Quality Specialist will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. You will be establishing and maintaining quality culture within Hitachi energy by assuring and controlling quality with systems, tools, and teams to exceed customer expectations while ensuring sustainable operations. Developing and maintaining quality Management system of the local unit.
- Developing Master Test Plan (MTP) based on contractual requirements.
- Maintaining and updating the data in the MTP.
- Preparing of inspection notifications based on MTP.
- Coordinating with interfaces and suppliers on inspections notification to customers.
- Documenting the results from inspections.
- Uploading documentation to xECM and completion system of FAT-reports.
- When requested, extracting the reports for internal stakeholders or client.
- Local point of contact and Q representative to customer on quality related topics.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree with financial background as basic qualification. Similar or equivalent industry with business controlling, financial planning, and analysis along with Project controlling background.
- 7+ years of experience.
- Proven experience in a multinational organization, with knowledge in EPC business, sales, quality and tendering.
- Ability to work with project quality and quality assurance.
- Experience in continuous improvement.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English. Arabic language is required.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com