|Lieu||Singapore, Singapore, Singapore|
|Type de rôle||Entry Level (< 2 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk. Provide the business line with structured administrative and operation supports to ensure organized and smooth day-to-day operations relating to Project and service operations. Provide up to date SAP support for projects in compliance to the Business Line and engaging customer for business processes.
- Handling confidential information regarding company clients and projects ranging from order logging, correspondence, and invoicing.
- To support business for Purchase Request (PR) / Service Entry Sheet (SES).
- To support business on SAP inventory / workshop / logistics arrangement (DHL, TMC/TMS related). Inventory management for Business line tools, PPE, safety equipment and etc.
- Timesheet entry management to ensure timely entry and approval.
- Coordinating travel reservations and itineraries for oversea project specialist, including arranging for ground transportation, booking flights, and arranging for hotel accommodations and any immigration requirement.
- OHS training coordination support for projects business including scheduling and coordination with external training providers.
- Spare Part sales support including quotation generation, logistics arrangement, coordination with other department or third-party suppliers to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Preparing financial reports
- Backup function - Responsible for documents in a projects business. Organize documents in compliance to the business line guidelines, control the flow of documents to all stakeholders with security and accuracy of documents for on time submission, approval to document freeze. Project documentation, drafting, document control and submission, Master Document List preparation and etc.
- Customer approach
- Establishes long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, and regulations. Ensures customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team.
- Health, safety, and integrity
- Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels. Drives health and safety practices in own unit.
- Operational excellence
- Invests in improving the quality of existing Business line to expand the portfolio in line with global direction.
- Education – Minimum O-level or higher
- Experience - 3-5 years of experience in related fields, preferably with experience in developing service business in the electrical market.
- Knowledge in background (High Voltage/ Medium voltage Switchgear and Substations is preferred but not mandatory.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills in English
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com