|Lieu||Las Vegas, Nevada, USA|
|Type de rôle||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Transformer Service Specialist for its Santa Clara, CA, Portland, OR, or Las Vegas, NV location. This role is a primary point of contact between Hitachi Energy Sales teams and our customer base and will be expected to travel throughout the USA. Working with Hitachi’s Sales Teams the TSS will gain access to customer sites and work to find opportunities for Hitachi Transformer Service Group. The TSC must have an understanding of the technical competencies listed below. Field Service projects may include: repair, maintenance of electrical components/power transformers, and new installations. The TSC will help customers define work scopes, and work with tendering to produce a quote to solve the customers need. The TSC will follow-up with the customer and Hitachi Energy Sales Teams to close the order. The TSC must conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions in addition to all safety rules. The TSC will report into the Marketing & Sales Manager for Transformer Service.
- Receive assignments and instructions from manager – both oral and written.
- Must have the ability to understand customers problem and work to develop a solution
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve technical complex issues.
- Knowledgeable on
- Power Transformers.
- Troubleshooting experience of electrical testing/theory.
- Troubleshooting experience of transformer controls.
- Troubleshooting experience of oil processing.
- Expert knowledge on Oil Testing Standards.
- Ability to understand and interpret blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
- Must be able to compose reports on customer visits, develop outline quotes to solve customer issues, field reports, daily activity reports and any other job site, customer specific reports to management/customer in a timely manner.
- Must be able to conduct pre-job/post-job walks.
- Must be able to assist Sales Teams, Tendering Specialists, Safety Managers, and Service Work Planner with following on-site project management:
- Scope of work
- The above listed responsibilities are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities or duties required. People performing this function will be expected to perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent and a minimum of 10+ years’ of experience working in the field on Transformer Repair preferably field crew leader with minimum of 2+ years
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Must be mechanically inclined, have knowledge of hand tools, and understand operating heavy machinery/equipment.
- Must be customer focused with good interpersonal skills, self-directed, positive attitude, ability to manage/influence without authority, willingness to learn and ability to follow instructions/directions.
- Must have advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, ability to learn Salesforce.com, and excellent communication skills.
- Understand transformer/industry specifications to be able to troubleshoot/analyze data.
- Must have basic project management skills, able to plan/drive plan to execution, and understanding of financial concepts.
- Must be able to drive company vehicle/equipment.
- Available to travel 50-60% of time within USA.
- Ideal schedule is one week in office/one week on road
- Occasional weekend requirements
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1