|Lieu||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, USA|
|Type de rôle||Manufacturing/Production Workers|
Join our team in powering good for a sustainable energy future. Hitachi Energy is a leader in high-voltage technology, offering a wide range of high-voltage products up to 1,200-kilovolt (kV). We help to enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. We are seeking 2nd Shift Assemblers of high-voltage products for our Mount Pleasant, PA location. Training will be conducted initially on 1st shift. Second shift hours are 2:45 pm – 11:00 pm. Must be able to work weekends, overtime, & holidays. Majority of work in climate-controlled environment. Any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Assemble components using hand and power tools, jigs, and fixtures
- May operate injection molding press, winding machine, ovens and various machinery
- Follow engineering documents, assembly drawings, and standard operating procedures to assemble the highest quality product
- Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
- Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
- Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
- Perform material handling activities as required.
- Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
- Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
- Complete and maintain all required documentation.
- Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
- Maintain departmental housekeeping standards
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi ABB Power Grids in the United States.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience working in an assembly/manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with high voltage products
- Experience in reading drawings and schematics
- We offer a competitive wage and benefits package with a quarterly bonus program. Starting wage is $20.00 per hour during the 90-day probationary period plus $1.00 per hour shift differential. Following the probation period, regular straight time wages increase to $22.13 per hour with shift differential. Benefits begin after probation, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, paid personal days, quarterly target bonus and 401k with company matching contributions.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1