|Lieu||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
|Type de rôle||Top Management / Executives|
Hitachi energy is seeking a Director Corporate HR Business Partner - North America. This role is responsible to understand the Business drivers, the current and long-term strategy and identify opportunities for HR to add value to the Business. Set and implement HR priorities in the organization in line with respective organization direction and Company people strategy, covering culture, people, and organization. Utilize the existing HR solution portfolio or ensure to provide new solutions where appropriate. Connect the HR organization players to support and deliver on the defined priorities.
- Represents HR in the business entity, establishing strong relationships with business leaders and acting as consultant, sparring partner and coach.
- Where appropriate is directly involved in the recruitment of peer level positions.
- Ensure that the business positions in the short term are adequately staffed to meet or exceed the business targets, following TA guidelines.
- Implement the operating model and optimize organization structures and principles in line with group and global rules and standards.
- Build performance culture in the organization; Implement group and global business performance standards, KPIs, and targets to enhance business performance.
- Develop high performing teams, including organization restructuring, optimal utilization, redeployment and right-sizing of people resources.
- Implements strategy and plans regarding restructuring and integration projects as needed.
- Interrogates HR analytics data to understand key organizational dynamics, trends and issues; define and execute appropriate actions.
- Identify performance issues and take actions to address them in close collaboration with line managers and other HR players.
- Drive recognition and reward programs for individuals and teams linked to the business priorities and C&B guidelines.
- Define competitiveness position and compensation elements based on business need and in line with group and global strategy and policy
- Identify issues and risks and works with C&B to identify necessary actions.
- Support business leaders in creating a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Knowhow of country HR practices and statutory requirements, developed in minimum 5 years of work experience.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Excellent business understanding.
- Negotiation skills.
- Influencing skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1